Mây và sóng

Ta chẳng muốn làm một mặt trời đỏ
Ôm hết mộng ngày
Ta chẳng muốn làm một ánh trăng bạc
Thâu hết đêm say.

Thứ Hai, 20 tháng 4, 2009

You don't want to dance with me


Then, you refused my request
So, it's alright despite of the great regret
Tonight, you don't seem to dance with me

You ignored the golden moon outside
You ignored the silvery lights from the star in the sky
You ignored the call of the waves on the lake
And you ignore the offer of mine.

Outdoors the grass keeps twirling in their enchanting incessant dance
The meadow becomes soaked, comes the rain
The moon disappears, the melody of the drop sound in sadness
I am not surprised that my mind so calm.

Just do what you want lassie!
I will sing with the moon myself
I will drink the soothing lights myself
I have all the meadow with a tiny house on it
That's why I have no reasons to worry about.

You don't want to dance with me tonight
No problem lassie, it's still alright
But you are always welcome
Whenever you come back to my home
In order to dance
Maybe tomorrow...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét