Mây và sóng

Ta chẳng muốn làm một mặt trời đỏ
Ôm hết mộng ngày
Ta chẳng muốn làm một ánh trăng bạc
Thâu hết đêm say.

Thứ Hai, 20 tháng 4, 2009

A sunflower for my lassie


O Lassie,
Here is my sunflower for you!
Shall its solar head, as you see,
Compare to your Beauty?

Are we right here in the Shinny Sunflower field
Where there are still wet leaves with pure early morning dew?
We are enshrouded by the petal dance
Shimmering in the sunny rain.

O Lassie,
I want to be like these spring breezes
Could make the flowers swaying rhythmically
Could ruffle your smooth skin affectionately
And then I can kiss you gently as well.

O Lassie,
How beautiful you are,
What a pity if this honourable Sunflower doesn't turn over your face.
In that case,
I will be the very one Sunflower that I gave you
Waving my leaves in a wild glee
Shaking my head to gaze at the gleam in your eyes.

O my Lassie,
My love for you is simple as a song.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét