Mây và sóng

Ta chẳng muốn làm một mặt trời đỏ
Ôm hết mộng ngày
Ta chẳng muốn làm một ánh trăng bạc
Thâu hết đêm say.

Thứ Hai, 20 tháng 4, 2009

Reflection of passion

If only I had wings to fly up high in the sky. Dancing with the crescent moon, singing with the golden dawn, drinking the moist wind mingling with the sea salt. And if only I could be with you.

Refining the day light, purifying the night dew, I nurture my passion, my desire. Let it sink into the vastness of my spirit. Let it echo the rhythm of my heart.

O, my flaring blaze. Don't leave me. I haven't touch your soul. I haven't found your mystery. Outside the cloud has grown dark below the sky. The haze of the shower comes down, tapping his fingers of the bamboo leaves rhythmically. Come in my warm arm, feeling my breath, hearing my palpitating heart. Dance with me, with the peacefulness, with the love, with the music. Am I really dancing with my passion? Sing with me, with the raindrop, with the nostalgia for the gloomiest days of my life. Am I really singing with my desire?

...

God bless you the stars.

I am still alone, with my passion, not the real one, reflected upon the soothing moonlight outside the window.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét