Mây và sóng

Ta chẳng muốn làm một mặt trời đỏ
Ôm hết mộng ngày
Ta chẳng muốn làm một ánh trăng bạc
Thâu hết đêm say.

Thứ Ba, 21 tháng 4, 2009

Will you dance with me tonight?


When the curtains fall down, let the glimmering evening lights sing the perished song.
Sunset has drawn a picturesque landscape with a tiny house amongst
Here comes the night...

On the vastness of the golden meadow, tenderly the grass dance in the melody of the blowing wind
The harmonious aroma of the ripe paddy from the harvest and the salt smell from the ocean mixes in.
Lassie, it's time to ask for a request
Just a simple request, only
"Tonight, will you dance with me?"

Let the fulness of music fill our spirit
Let the rhyme of the poem make our dance rhythmic
Let our heart absorb each sentence of the lyrics
"Will you dance with me tonight?"

Can you hear the moon crying the song of songlessness
In the light of the stars that comes from billions of years?
Can you understand the language of the waves with languidness
Created by the autumn wind rippling over the mere?

I'll show you all of these
If you fulfill my request
So lassie
Will you dance with me tonight?

I can hear your heart beats
Has anyone told you were so lovely when you smile before?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét