Mây và sóng

Ta chẳng muốn làm một mặt trời đỏ
Ôm hết mộng ngày
Ta chẳng muốn làm một ánh trăng bạc
Thâu hết đêm say.

Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 12, 2010

Forget me

Forget me
Forget me
Oh, forget me.

For I have slept on those flowers
growing on trees.
For I have counted the sheep
Running in meadow.
For I have caught the birds
Singing by the window.

Forget me
Forget me,
Oh forget me.

Since you may never forgive me.

So leave me
So leave me
Leave me now as I am flying on the sky,
Leave me now as I still have not known.
I am elegant, beautiful and yet vulnerable.
So just leave me
When I have not come.

When I have not come
Tell my friends I will just pass by
Tell my cat I will feed him later
Tell my Espeon he did not know anything
Tell my Umbreon he had better cry.
And tell yourselves to leave me now.

Since you may never forgive me, again.

Forget me
Forget me
Oh, my friends, forget me

As I will forget you all.

_________________________


Mê tấm ảnh này của chị Bò.

1 nhận xét: